Monday 2 November 2015

Whoopsidaisy Challenge Lots of layer's





Good morning all friend's and follower's and visitor's
I hope you are all well and if not I send you crafty hugs.

Today is the start of a new challenge over at whoopsidaisy
and the theme of it is Lots of Layer's.
And the cd that I have used was the Tots, teens and in betweens.

I started by printing off my topper and the card size is just a little larger 
than a A5 card.
After I printed off my image and cut it and then it hit me I hadn't
got any papers to go with it. And while I were going through
all my card boxes all 20 A4 of them I got to the last
one and found this dotty paper that I got from lidl and I just
couldn't believe how it matched the ribbon on her hat what a stroke 
of luck was that.
I cut several layers of mats and the top one I embossed
I then added my topper to the top half of my card.
I then cut a strip of card which I wrapped a piece of ribbon around.

I then tied a large bow which I added to the ribbon at the bottom.
And I added bow topper that I got from poundland I buy
cheap jewellery from Primark and poundland and cut them up.

To finish with I added some liquid pearls to the corners.
So why not pop along to Whoopsieday and join in the challenge
Here 
and see what the Design Team have been making.
 
That's all for today and I thank you all so much for your
continued support and I'm so sorry that some days I cant always
get to reply to your blogs as My Arthritis doesn't always let me
sit for long.

Many Thanks
Debs xxx  

No comments: