Monday 9 November 2015

Ooh La La challenge #193 Pearls and Lace






Good Morning all I hope you are all well this morning and
if you're not I send you crafty Hugs.

Today is the start of a new challenge over at Ooh La La
And the theme is Pearl's and Lace.
 And the cd that I have used is 22Yesterday's Memory.

I started off with a 7"x7" white then I cut a Mat out of
a lovely shade of beige from the CD. and I also printed off
a backing paper in pinks. which I cut a panel and I added it down
the centre of the front.
I then wrapped a piece of lace around a strip of card and then I
also wrapped some pearls around it. I then added them to
the right hand side.
I printed off my image and I mat and layered it in the beige paper.
And I added it to the centre of my card front.
Next I cut out my Happy Birthday with the die
from Sue Wilson.
I added this just below the topper.
I then tied a large bow out of a dusky pink ribbon and I
added this to the side of the topper.

To finish off with I added some liquid pearls to the corner.
And a pearl button to the centre of the bow.

So why not pop along to Ooh La La blog and join in with us
and see what the DT have been making. Here  

So that's all for today and I thank you so much for stopping by.
and if you should leave me any comment then I thank you 
so much.

Many Thanks
Debs xxx
 

No comments: