Sunday 8 November 2015

My Ladie






Good morning Friend's follower's and visitor's I hope you
are all well on this Sunday morning.
I would just like to welcome Migdalia to my blog
and I hope that you enjoy visiting and can get some inspiration
from what you see.
Jen did you have a good time at the NEC and what did you get.

Today's card is from a new paper pack set from the wonderful
Kraftyhands so why not pop along to their website

This new paper set is called Ladies and Gentlemen set
and I love the vintage images and the papers are great too.

I started with a 7"x7" white card which I mat and layered
with some deep pink card from my stash and then the top mat is from the kit.
which I added some glitter to the edges. Before I glued them down I
wrapped some pearls around the side.
I then cut out my image and then I cut a mat for it from the pink card
which I cut with the stately circles dies.
I then added it to the centre of my card.
I then ties a large bow out of some deep pink organza ribbon
from my stash. I added this to the bottom corner.

To finish off with I added some pearls to the corners and
one to the neckline of the lady.

Thats all for now and I hope you all have a great sunday.

Many Thanks
Debs xx

No comments: