Thursday 5 November 2015

Butterfly Stepper card







Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning.
Today's card Is a stepper card that I have wrapped a piece 
of butterfly Acetate over my cream card.
It just adds a little mote dimension to the card this photo
doesn't really show it  up too well.

I started by scoring my Cream base card and than I scored my 
Acetate. where I scored my card at say 2in I scored my Acetate at
a fraction larger so that the acetate would sit perfect on the card.

I then added my topper to the centre step. And for the side steps
I cut a piece of gold card which I wrapped a piece of cream lace
around it. I then added them to the side of my topper.
I then added a pink flower on to the centre of the lace.

For the front of my card I glued a string of pearls across it
and I added a pink organza bow to the centre of the front .
To finish with I added glitter to my topper but I'm sorry it doesn't
show on the photo.

That's all for today and I thank you all for your continued
support.
And I hope that you all have a lovely day.

Many thanks
Debs xxx    

No comments: