Friday 2 October 2015

Sweet holly Berry







Good morning all friends follower's and visitor's I hope you
are all well this foggy morning.
Well another week gone by where is the time going.

Today's card I have used a topper from the hobby house.
I started with a 71/2"x71/2" cream card which I mat and layered
it with two mats out of beige and cream card.
I wrapped a piece of cream lace around the centre of the top one.
Next I inked around the edge of my topper with a pink ink.

Using double sided foam tape I added it to the centre of my card.
I then added a string of pearls to the top.
And flower's to the bottom corner.

To finish off with I tied a large bow out of cream satin ribbon
and i then added a gem button to the centre of the bow.

That's all for today and I thank you so much for all
your continued support and taking the time to keep stopping by.
I do really appreciate it.

Many thanks
Debs xx

No comments: