Thursday 15 October 2015

Spellbinder's flower's




Good morning all I hope you are all well this morning and if
not I send you some big crafty hugs.
 Today's card is a really fresh card for these cold mornings
we are having.
For the next few day's I'm going to try and bring back
some of the older dies, it's a shame that they just sit in folder's
and be forgotten. So today is the start of it.
 
I started with a A5 white card and I mat and layered it with a royal blue card.
Next I cut a smaller mat out of pale blue which I embossed
with a dotty folder. I added these to my card.

Next I cut my border die that goes across the bottom out of
cream card. I'm sorry I cant remember what this die is called
as I have had it so long. Before I added it to the card I wrapped
a piece of pale blue seam binding through the top of it.
I added it cross the bottom of my card. And I then
cut a large flourish out of cream card which I added to the
top half of my card.

Next I cut some flower's with the spiral dies which I 
added to the side of my card with lots of different paper flower's
I think it looks great with the mix of hand made flower's 
and bought flower's. In cream and blue.

To finish this one I tied a large messy bow out of pale
blue seam binding I added it to the side of the flower's
and I put a gem on to the centre of the bow.

That's all for today and thank you all for your continued support
and the lovely comments that you leave me.

Many Thanks
Debs xxx 


No comments: