Monday 26 October 2015

Ooh LaLa Challenge #192 Embossing







Good Morning all I hope you are all well and If not I send
you all Crafty Hugs.
I'm sorry I've not been around for the last week but I have
not been too well but I'm now on the mend
So I'm hoping to be able to sit and comment on
your blogs.

Today is the start of a new challenge over at Ooh La La so
why not pop over to Here

And join in with us there are three lots of prizes of 2 digi downloads.
And see what the Design team have been making.

Today's theme is Embossing.

And for this card I have used the 22 yesterday's memory's cd. 
So I started with a A5 white card. I printed of a sheet of backing
paper. And My topper.
I cut a mat out of the backing paper and then a mat out of 
white card.
Which I embossed with a Sue Wilson's pin pricked folder
I'm so sorry I just cannot remember what it is called.
I added this to my card.

Next I cut out my topper and mat and layered it with some
red vellum and a red and gold striped card.
With double sided foam tape I added it to the top half of
my card.

Next I tied a large red and gold bow which I added
just below the topper.

And to finish of with I added some red liquid pearls to the corner's.
This was a really quick card to make it's one of those that
if you need a card in a hurry. 

That's all for today so why not pop along the Ooh La La blog
and join in the challenge.

Many thank's
Debs xxxx

No comments: