Wednesday 7 October 2015

Kraftyhands Challenge cute and cuddly







Good morning friend's follower's and visitor's
I hope you are all well.
Today's card Is for the start of this month challenge 
at Karftyhands.
And the cd I have used is called Tea Cup Zoo and what
a Cd it is I think it is adorable and you can get the cd from
www.kraftyhandsonline.co.uk 

For this card I have used one of the design sheets that as 
everything you need on it.
First I cut a circler card base and the with the 
Spellbinder's Decorative Circle's die I cut out my first mat then
 with the Grand Circles I cut the next mat out.

I then printed off my pyramid topper out with Netting circles dies.
I used double sided foam tape to put them together.
I then added them to the centre of my card.

I then tied a large bow out of a minty green organza ribbon
And a smaller bow out of white satin ribbon.
I then added it to the side of my topper.

I then took my sentiment from the design sheet and I 
added this to the bottom of my card.
Next I added a gem flourish to the top of the card front.

To finish off I added some paper flower's to the side
of my topper.

That's all for today so why not pop a long to 
www.kraftyhandsonline.co.uk 
And join us and see what the design team are making.
Many Thanks
Debs xxx
 

No comments: