Tuesday 27 October 2015

Haberdashery







Good morning all I hope you are all well on this
dark Tuesday morning.
And if not I send you crafty hugs.

For today's card I have made a stepper card which is so appropriate 
for me as I got a new Singer sawing machine and it is wonderful
as mine were 35 years old and I think I whore it out.

I started off with a A5 stepper card
in cream.
I have used a sheet of toppers from card creations called
Haberdashery.
I firstly mat and layered some paper that I had in my
stash with scissors on and I went around the edge with a pen
to look like stitching.
Next I added my singer sawing machine to the centre of
my card. I added a tag with singer on to the top of my topper.
I also added some cotton bobbins to the bottom.

Next I added a sawing machine to all of the steps of my card.
 And to finish with I added bobbins and a Jones label
a cross the bottom of my card.

That's all for today and thank you for
all your well wishes that you have been sending
me while I've not been well.

Many Thanks
Debs xxx


    

No comments: