Friday 16 October 2015

Flutter Bugs






Good morning all I hope you are all well on this
Friday morning that's another week over I don't know where
the time is going.
What are you all up to today I'm going out today  for a change
I'm going to the open day at Once upon a stamp if I don't get lost
on the way Lol.

I didn't think I were going to be able to make with post
as I couldn't upload any of the picture's it just would do it but
I went away for a hour came back and it worked.
Stupid computer's I had no trouble till I went to Window's 11
But never mind it's done now.

I were sat last night cutting this card out and playing with all the 
Embellishments and I came up with this card shape
just for a change. I'm just trying to do different things lately 
as I were getting a little board with square cards.

For this one I just folded mountain and valley folds
I mat and layered it with some pink glitter card and a paper 
from a CD 
I then wrote my verse on the pc and cut it out with a labels die.
I added this to the centre of the back.
I then cut out all the flower's and the little dragon flies.
and I just played arranging then over the steps
of the card.
To finish with I added a sentiment on to the front step.

That's all for today and I hope that you all have a good one
and a great weekend so I will see you back here tomorrow.

Many Thanks
Debs xxx 

No comments: