Saturday 12 September 2015

White Christmas





Good morning all friend's, follower's and visitor's
I hope you are all well and having a good weekend what are 
you all up to today anything nice.
I'm going to Asda and then I'm back in to my craftroom for 
some DT work and then I think I will put my feet up and
be lazy.

Todays card is made with one of the older spellbinder's die
I started with a A5 tent card And I cut two mats out of white
and with the top
one I embossed it with a crafters companion Nordic folder.
Then I cut a frame with the Heirloom Ornament die
and I stamped my sentiment in to the centre.
I added this to the bottom of the card.
Next I cut the memory box poinsettia ribbon which
I added it across the bauble.
I tied an very large white bow which I added to the top of
the bauble.
I then cut a poinsettia in white and I added it to the top
of the bow.
To finish off with I added a berry to the centre of the poinsettia
with red stickles.

The dies I used were
Spellbinder's Heirloom Ornament Here 
Poppystamp's poinsettia ribbon Here
Spellbinder's Poinsettia Here 
That's all for today and I hope you all have a wonderful
weekend.



Many Thanks
Debs xxx   


No comments: