Wednesday 30 September 2015

True Friendship







Good morning all I hope you are all well and If not I send you
Crafty Hugs. Jen I hope you are feeling much better this morning
my dear friend.
Well it's another foggy morning here but it as been turning out 
lovely in the afternoons.

Today's card Is a friendship card for a true friend.
I started with a 7"x7" cream card which I cut a mat out of some
polka dot peach card I then cut the  5-7 decorative labels 4
from spellbinder's I just thought I would give the older dies a airing.
out of cream card which I added to the peach mat.
I then cut the inner die out of cream card and then I stamped
the friendship stamp and embossed it with platinum embossing powder.
and with double sided foam tape I added it to the centre
of the die cut.

Next I cut another mat out of the peach card and I added this
to the side of my main topper.
I cut and embossed a piece of cream card to which I added onto
the peach mat.

Next I cut the Sue Wilson's Fern die out of green card I
added these to my side panel.
I then added some peach flowers to the side panel.
I then dabbed My which ribbon with the creative expressions
cloud blending ink in peach. It just makes your ribbon a little
different making it two tone.
I then added it to the bottom corner.

To finish with I added some ivory liquid pearls to the corners.

That's all for today and I thank you for taking the time to
take time to stop by. And leave your wonderful
comments.

Many Thanks
Debs xxx

No comments: