Monday 28 September 2015

Ooh La La Challenge #190 Lets get crafty





Good Morning all I hope you are all well today
Today is the start of a new challenge over at
Ooh La La And the theme is Let's get crafty.
So why not pop along to 
And join in with us and see what the design team have
been making.
This image is from the Everyday occasions CD and you
can get this from
It is a wonderful CD as there's something for everyone.

I started with a 8"x8" craft board card base which i cut a mat out
of paper that i printed from the CD. And then I cut another mat
out of cream card.

I then cut a strip to go across the centre of my card.
Before I stuck it down I wrapped a piece of brown ribbon around it.
Next I printed off I'm topper and I mounted it on to craft board.
I then added it to the centre of my card.

To finish off with I added some buttons and some 
Scrabble pieces.

That's it for today and I thank you all for visiting my blog.


Many Thanks 
Debs xxx

No comments: