Monday 14 September 2015

Ooh la la Challenge #189 Ribbons and bows





Good morning all friend's follower's and visitor's I hope
you are all well this morning.
Today is the start of a new challenge over at
Ooh la la.
And the theme is ribbon's and bow's
so why not pop along to the challenge and see what the DT 
For this card i have used the 22yesterdays memorys cd.

And you can get it from
I started by printing off my image and my backing papers.
I have used a 7"x7" white card which i cut mats out of the orange and the grey
paper's but before i stuck them down I wrapped a piece of
Orange Satin ribbon around the center. I then stuck them down.
I cut out my image and i then cut a mat for it out of the orange paper
by using the Lable 11 Romantic rose by spellbinder's
which you can get from 
I then added it to the center of my card.
I them tied a large bow out of the orange ribbon and i then 
added this to the side of the topper. And I then added some
orange flower's to the bottom corner.
And to finish off i added some pearls to the corners.

That's all for today and thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Many thanks
Debs xxx 

No comments: