Thursday 3 September 2015

One snowy scene






Good morning all I hope you are all well on this Thursday morning.
Well I've got to go to hospital this morning for a scan
on my liver and lungs the worrying thing is I only went to
the doctors on Tuesday It just seems to have happened so quickly.

Anyway that's enough about me and back to today's card
I must admit I love this one and I have got orders for 10 of them.

The over all card size is 8x7 I mat and layered it in white and black.
I then cut a frame and I covered a piece of white card with a sticky sheet
and I covered it with micro beads.
Next I tore another pick to make it look like hills and I covered this
with cosmic shimmer snow glitter.
I then cut out all the tree's from the Sue Wilson's
festive trees die set. I arranged them and I used glue gel to stick
them to the glitter. 
I then cut my deer out of black card the deer's are from Memory box.
I also used glue gel to fix these to the glitter.
To finish off with I added some 3D snow to all the tree's.

That's all for today and I thank you all for your lovely comments that
you keep leaving me and for all your continued support.




Many Thanks
Debs xxxx
  

No comments: