Wednesday 5 August 2015

Book a trix






Good morning friend's follower's and visitor's
I hope you are all well on this Wednesday morning.
Well I think i'm back in to the swing of things
after the holidays. I just feel like I need another
holiday to recover from this one.

Today's card is for a very very special friend
that as stood by me through all the ups and downs
with the problems I've had with my health.

I know I'm safe to show this card as I know that's
she's not a blogger and not in to computer's.
It's safe to say Facebook is her limit.

I know that lots of you will know this special lady
all I will say the clue is in the shape
of this card. I'm sure you will all have guest who
it's for.

Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your 
lovely comments and I thank you so much and I do
really appreciate them.

Have a lovely day
Debs xxx
  


No comments: