Sunday 12 July 2015

Parchment Butterfly




 
 
Good morning all hope you are all well
and having a lovely weekend.
It looks like its going to be another lovely day.
 
What are you all up to today Im going to the
summer crafting show in Doncaster today
I'm only going for a look cos I've not got
much money t spend cos its our holiday next week.
 
Back to todays card I were just having a play
yesterday with parchment. It's been
a while since I had done any and this is a
really easy one if you want to have ago.
 
I started of with a 8"-8" white card and I
covered it with a piece of paper that as a
border all the way around.
Then I punched a mat for the centre of the card.
Then I cut a mat t fit on the my punched mat.
 
Next I made my butterfly out of parchment twice
so it made it look as though it is fling.
I then added it to the centre of my card.
 
I then made a smaller one that I added to the
top corner.
And to finish off with I added a sentiment
to the top corner and some gems to the butterfly.
 
That's all for today and thank you for the
lovely comments you keep leaving me.
 
Many thanks
Debs xxx

No comments: