Tuesday 14 July 2015

Little miss snowflake






 
 
Good morning friend's follower's and visitor's
I hope you are all well on this Tuesday morning
the weather doesn't look too bright this morning
we had shower's yesterday so lets hope
we have a better day.
 
Todays card is made from one of the topper's
that I got from Doncaster show it is from
Hobby Craft and I love their products.
It's not the traditional colours but I do like it.
 
For this card I used Sue Wilson's Snowflake
border and tag die set. for the sentiment and
the border.
 
The frame for the topper is from Marianne die's
 
And the poinsettia is from Spellbinders.
And the fern is from Sue Wilson.
 
The ribbon is from a job lot from ebay and when
it came I wasn't too sure about it but I think
it fits this card perfectly.
 
That's all for now and I thank you for all
the lovely comments you leave me. I do really
appreciate them.
Now looking forward to the weekend as it
will be holiday time.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xxx  

No comments: