Tuesday 7 July 2015

Buzzy Bees

 
 
 

 
 
 
Good morning all I hope you are all well
on this Tuesday morning.
I would just like to take the time to thank
you all for my lovely Birthday Wishes and I
had a wonderful day. And my wonderful son
tuck me out for my lunch and it were lovely
just to spend some time with him as he is that
age of 21 where they not want there mums to
cramp there style.
 
Anyway back to todays card I used a image
that came free in a magazine I don't often
use them as they seam to look cheep.
But this one just appealed to me.
 
I used the papers from the same magazine and
cut them out by using the Spellbinders
Grand decorative circles dies.
And the image I used the stately circles die set.
 
I added some paper flowers all down one side
and I tied a double bow out of green and lemon
ribbon which I added to the side of my topper.
 
To finish off with I made two hat pins
which I added to my bow.
 
That's all for today and I would once again
Thank you all for my lovely birthday wishes.
 
And thank you for your continued support.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xxx 
 


No comments: