Saturday 11 July 2015

Birthday Ted




 
Good morning all I hope you are all well
on this Saturday morning this time next week
I will be on my way on holiday.
I hope you all have a lovely weekend and
finger's crossed the weather will be good.
 
Todays card is for a challenge and the theme
was peel offs so I think I may have gone
a little over the top with them.
I started with a 8"-8" scalloped
card and I folded the front back on itself.
so the top corner is folded to the bottom corner
if you know what I mean.
I then added some ornate peel offs all the
way around the edges.
I cut a square of card and covered it with
my backing paper.
I then lined it up in the centre of my card
so when the card is closed it's in the centre.
I then added some ornate corner peel offs.
I then printed off my image and cut it out with
a scalloped circle die.
I added this to the centre of my topper.
To finish with I added a sentiment peel off
just below the image.
 
That's all for today and thank you for taking
the time to stop by.
 
Many thanks
Debs xxx

No comments: