Friday 10 July 2015

21st birthday




 
 
Good morning all we I cant believe its
Friday already it seems to have flown.
I hope you are all well and if not I send you
big crafty hugs.
And I hope you all have a lovely weekend.
I may be missing some of the day next week
as I must get sorted for the holiday it seems to
have come around so quickly. And now I cant
wait to get there.
 
I must apologise about this card I made it
awhile ago and I have forgot what dies
I have used.
I made this card for a friend and her favourite
colours are teal.
 
I cur the border's 4 times and 2 in each colour.
I added them to the side of my card front.
I wrapped a piece of cream lace around the side
wear I had added the borders it just
covers the joins.
 
I made my sentiment on the pc and I printed it off
in teal ink just to tie in with the colour.
I added this to the centre of the front of the card.
 
I then cut a flourish out of teal card and I then
added some paper flower's to the corner
of the card.
I then tied a bow out of teal seam binding
that I added to the bottom of he flower's.
 
To Finish with I added a silver butterfly
and some gems to the flourish.
 
That's all for today and I hope you all have
a lovely weekend.
And thank you for taking the time to
leave me your lovely comments.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xxx 

No comments: