Friday 5 June 2015

Vintage in pink.




 
 
Good morning all friend's, follower's and visitor's
I hope you are all well on this Friday morning.
I don't know about you but the day's are just going
so quick I cant believe that we are in June
already. But at least the sun is now shining.
And we are going on holiday is just
6 weeks And I cant wait I just need to have a rest.
 
Today's card is the second one that I have made
like this as a friend were looking through
the cards that I have made and she wanted
this one for her mum.
And I must say I really enjoyed making this one
again.
It as a bit of everything on this one but
I love this bow But not everyone is in to
bow's like me. The bigger the better.
 
That's all for today and I hope you all have
a lovely day as the sun is shinning here today
and it's only 4am let's hope it stays that way.
 
I would just like to thank you all for all the
lovely comments you have been leaving me.
And I do really appreciate them.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xx
 
 

No comments: