Thursday 25 June 2015

Second twin's card




 
 
Good morning all hope you are all well this
morning.
It looks as though it could be a lovely day
but it is only 4am so there's plenty of time to
change.
What are you all doing today anything nice.
 
Today's card is another one for the twins on there
21st birthdays. it's really strange having to
2 of everything.
 
I have used the Sue Wilson's Portuguese background
die set.
And I cut it out in lemon and white card stock
I started off with a 8"-8" white tent card.
I then punched down the front of both sides.
 
I then cut a mat out of lemon card for the inside
of the card.
 
I then cut a mat out of lemon card for down
the centre of the front.
I layered the dies up and I added them to the
centre of the front of the card.
I cut the butterfly out of lemon card and I added
this to the centre of my centre piece.
 
To finish off with I tied a large double bow
out of white organza ribbon and
Lemon seam binding and the just to finish
this off with a resin flower to the
centre of the bow.
 
That's all for today and I thank you all
for the lovely comments that you have been
leaving me.
And I think I'm getting back to visiting your
blogs. I think I have got to you all.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xxx

No comments: