Monday 8 June 2015

Challenge #182 here come summer at Ooh la la.



 
Good morning Friend's follower's and visitor's
I hope you are all well.
 
Today is the start of a new challenge at Ooh la la
and the theme is here come summer so why
not drop by and join in with us at.
 
For todays card I have used the 7"-7" white card
and I used the Paul Oakley cd.
I printed off my backing paper from the cd.
I covered my card with pattered paper.
I cut a white border which I added down the side
on my card.
I then cut a strip of card to go down the just off
centre of my card.
I printed of my topper and I matted it on to three
different cards. I love this card as it make
you think summer should be here now.
 
I then added it to the centre of my card by using
foam tape.
I then tied a bow out of blue seam binding.
I then added it to the bottom of my topper.
 
That's all for today and I thank you so much
for your continued support and your comments
are always appreciated.
 
Many thanks
Debs xx
 
 

No comments: