Wednesday 10 June 2015

A Shade of mint





 
 
Good morning all friend's and follower's and
visitor's.
I hope you are all well this morning.
And ready for another lovely day the sun
is doing it's best to come out.
 
What are you all up to today anything nice.
I;m doing house work this morning and
then I hope I can get some crafting done I'm
trying to get in front with my cards
so I can schedule some cards while I'm on 
holiday just to keep my hand in.
 
Todays card I'm a little disappointed with the
way the photo as turned out I can assure you
that the sentiment is the same colour as the
rest of the card.
But I have tried everything I can think of to
make it look the same colour.
 
I hope that you like what you see and I thank you
all so much for your continued support.
And all the comments you leave me.
I do really appreciate them.
And I love to return the favour by visiting your blogs.
 
That's all for today and I thank you so much
 
Debs xxx    

No comments: