Tuesday 23 June 2015

21st Birthday




 
 
Good morning all I'm sorry I'm late this morning
And thank you for joining me at my little piece
of blogland.
I hope you are all well this morning.
I'm off to the hair dresser's this morning
for a little pampering.
I all ways go very Tuesday as I cant wash my
own hair with having back trouble.
 
What are you all up to today anything good.
 
Now back to today's card I made this one
for my son's girl friend but I have too of the
same card as Laura is a twin so it's
double everything..
 
This card is a 8"-8" whit scalloped card and I
have also used a dusty pink satin card.
 
I made my sentiment I did on the pc.
 
The dies I have used are from spellbinder's
so they are the stately circle die and the
Jewel flower die set and
the decorative Asta die set.
And I cut them all out in pink and white card.
I also cut some foliage out of the same
colour's.
 
That's all for today and I thanks you all
for your continued support.
 
Many thanks
Debs xxx  

No comments: