Thursday 21 May 2015

Rocker card.







Good morning all I hope you are all well
today is a quick post as I've got to go to
hospital for my results of my MRI scan to see why
I keep falling.
So I'm not looking forward it that.
 
Today's card is a rocker card I made by using the
Spellbinder's Grand Circle's dies.
I used the Largest die for the rocker. And then
I cut three more dies out of pinks and black's.
 
I then cut the largest die from the Spellbinder's
Decorative Labels 46 out of pink card.
And then the middle die out of white card.
and the smallest die out of black card.
I then added a Daisy into the centre of the dies.
 
I cut a butterfly out of pink card which
I added to the top of my card.
 
To finish off I tied a large pink bow out
of pink Organza ribbon.
I added this to the bottom of my card.
And I added two pins to the bow.
 
 
That's all for today and I thank you for stopping by.
and I do really appreciate your comments.
And if you have a active blog then I would
love to return the favour.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xx

No comments: