Saturday 23 May 2015

Oh Baby




 
Good morning all I hope you are all well
and ready for the holiday weekend.
And thank you all for your kind thoughts and well
wishes.
I just keep taking the tablets and the morphine
and I have decided I'm not having surgery as
I will end up in a wheelchair so I'll just
keep plodding on. 
 
So back to the card and I have used the
Spellbinder's Grand decorative circles dies.
and the stately circles dies as well.
 
And you will see the bows are back Lol
 
I started to by cutting the three largest dies
out of shades of pink card I added these to
my scalloped card.
and I then printed off my image from
the whoopsidaisy digi cd.
 
I then cut it out with the stately circles die.
I added this to the centre of my card.
I added glitter to dress of the baby.
 
I then added flower's the bottom side of my card.
I the added a sentiment to the top corner.
 
To finish off with I tied a large pink bow and I
added it to the side of my topper.
 
That's all for today and I thank you all for
your continued support.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xxx

No comments: