Wednesday 20 May 2015

Little B's Hearts





 
 
Good morning all friend's follower's and visitor's
I hope you are all well on this Wednesday morning.
I wonder what kind of weather we are going
to get today as i'm fed up being cold.
Well we had a hour longer a sleep before all
the noise started again we new there would be trouble
in the night when she went down the road at tea
time talking to her self and she'd had plently
to drink.
But at least we had a hour longer a sleep.
 
Any way back to todays card I have a Easel card
for you today and the Bow's are back.
I started by making a Easel card and I covered
it with a peach card. and then a cream one that
I embossed it with a rose folder.
I then cut out the hearts with the Little B's dies.
Out of peach and cream I stacked them up
and I added them on to the side of my card back.
 
I them cut my sentiment out and I added this
on to the top of the hearts. This I cut several
of the Aster die set out of peach and cream.
I made them up and I added them to the side of
my topper.
 
Next I wrapped a large piece of peach lace
around the bottom of my card.
I got this lace from the range and I thought it
were a bargain at £1.99 for 2 metres as you get
4 half metres of different designs.
 
I then tied a large bow out of peach Organza
ribbon and I added it to the centre of my lace to
act as a stopper. I then cut a tiny flower to
add to the bow.
 
To finish out with I added some gems to the
corners and the to flower's.
 
That's all for today and I thank you for joining
me in my little bit of blogland.
And I also thank you for all your comments
you leave me. I do really appreciate them.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xx
 
 

No comments: