Friday 29 May 2015

Let's do the washing




 
 
Good morning all I hope you are well I'm
really pleased I've got the interweb up and
running so I will be able to visit your wonderful
blogs.
I would just like to welcome my newest follower
of my blog and that is
Trina Flynn I hope you enjoy visiting by blog.
 
 
Any way it's Friday again and I just don't know
where the time as gone.
What are you all up to today I know what you
are doing Jen.
I'm going to be pampered I'm off to
get my nails done and then in to town.
 
Any way I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
Back to todays card I have used
spellbinders labels 47 and the regal butterfly.
 
This card is just a little larger than a A5.
And I've brought back the bows and hatpins again.
 
I would just like to thank you all for your
continued support.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xxx

No comments: