Sunday 17 May 2015

Black and white Butterfly







 
 
Good morning all friend's follower's and visitor's
I hope you are all well and having a good weekend.
I know it's only 4am but it looks as though it
could be a miserable cold day.
 
That are you all up to today anything exciting.
I'm hoping that I feel good enough to try and get
some jobs done it's not fun being disabled
when you cant do what you want to do
around the house but I'm going to give it a go
today.
 
Anyway back to today's card It is a really
easy one to do.
I started off with a A5 white card and I cut
a mat just a little smaller than the card.
and then I cut a white mat.
Next I cut a strip of black card to go across
my card front.
I then cut a smaller piece of patterned paper
to add on to the strip of black card.
 
I then cut a Butterfly out of black card I then
added this to the strip of card just to the leftside
I then cut my sentiment out and I placed this
just under my decorative paper strip.
 
Next I cut out two of the sue Wilson's
peony die out of black card I made them up
and I added them to the bottom corner.
I then cut two ferns out of black card and I
added these to either side of my flower's.
 
To finish off I added some gem's to the corner's
and to the body of the butterfly.
 
That's all for today and should you leave me any
comments then I thank you so much and
I really appreciate them and If you have a active
blog I would love to return the favour.
 
Hope you all have a wonderful day.
Many thanks
Debs xxx
 

No comments: