Friday 24 April 2015

Teal Aster's





 
 
Good morning all hope you are all well
on this Friday morning and it looks as though
it's going to be another lovely day.
 
Jennifer did you manage to sit in the sun
yesterday and you didn't get burnt I hope.
 
Well im off to be pampered this morning as
my hubby is treating me to having my nails done.
And then it's off to Asda before it gets too hot.
 
Todays card I simply love it and I like how
it turned out cos I had a little accident with
the centre die that's how the flowers come to
be arranged like they are. But they cover up
the tier in it.
 
I love to use Sue Wilsons die as they always come
out looking good.
And you will be sick of seeing these Aster's
as I just love them at the minute.
 
That's all for today and if
you are going out in the sun take care and
don't get burnt.
 
Should you leave me any comments I thank
you so much and if you have a active blog then
I  would love to return the favour.
But if you don't I thank you so much for
taking the time to comment.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xx   

No comments: