Thursday 16 April 2015

Spring colours




 
 
Good morning all friend's, follower's and Visitor's
I hope you are all well this morning.
I love the colours of this card it just makes me smile.
I have a bad day ahead as I'm going to
my Uncle Funeral this morning so it's a sad day.
 
But looking on the bright side is the lovely colours
of this card.
It is my first attempt at making the roses with this die
but im not too sure about them I think I need
a little more practise.
I added glitter to them to make them look better.
 
I started with a 8"-8" white card that I covered
with pink card and then a lemon one.
Next I cut the spellbinder's Floral Ovals die out
in lilac card.
I  built my decoupage up with pinflair gel and I added this to the centre of my oval die cut.
 
Next I cut a strip of pinks lemons checked card
which I added across the centre of my card.
I then added my Oval die cut to the centre of
my card.
 
I then cut two border's out of lilac card which
I added to the top and bottom of my card.
 
I then tied a large bow out of pink and lilac
organza ribbon and a smaller bow out of
seam binding which I added to the top of my
organza bow.
I then added them to the side of my centre piece.
I then added two hat pins that I had made
to the centre of my bow.
 
I then cut out three roses by using the spellbinder's
roses die out of pink, lemon and lilac card.
After I'd made them up I sprayed them with
stick and stay glue and the I dipped them
in to glitter.
when dry I added them to the bottom corner
of my card.
 
That's all for to day and i'll see you all tomorrow.
If you should leave any comments then I thank
you so much and if you have a active blog
I would love to return the favour and
visit your blog.
But should you not have a blog I thank you
for taking the time to stop by and comment.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xx

No comments: