Saturday 4 April 2015

Silver Wedding














Good morning all and I hope you are all OK
On this Easter Saturday.
What are you all up it today.
Are you all ready for Easter.

Today's card I'd a really quick one
As my sister asked me at
7pm last night if I could maker
Her a silver wedding card
For 9 this morning there's nothing
Like leaving it till the last minute.
But I did it it only took half a hour.

Anyway back to this card I 
Used Tonic heart die set.
I started with a 7"-7" white card
And I covered it with silver mirri card.
And then a white mat which I embossed.

Next I cut all the heart dies in the set
Out of white and silver card.
Next I cut the border die from
The set out of silver mirri card.
And I placed this across the centre.
Then I added my hearts to the centre
Of the card.
Next I cut a large corner and 2 small ones.
I put the small ones to the top corners
And the large one to the bottom one.

Next I printed my sentiment off the PC
And cut it out with the smallest heart
Die in the set and I added this to
The top of my hearts.

Next I tied a large white bow out
Of white organza ribbon.
I added it to the bottom corner.
To finish off I added a gorgeous
Cartuch to the centre of my bow.

That's all for today and I hope you
All have a wonderful Easter.

And should you leave me any
Comments I thank you so much.
And if you have a active blog
I would love to return the favour.
But if you don't have a blog then
I thank you so much for stopping by
And leaving your comments.

Many Thanks 
Debs xxx

No comments: