Sunday 5 April 2015

Romantic Rose






Good morning all my friends followers and visitors
I hope you are all well on this
Easter Sunday.
It looks as it could be going to be a
Lovely day I hope as I think
We could allbdo with some sunshine.

Anyway back to today's card I have used
Heartfelt creations Daisy die and
Spellbinders romantic rose die.
And the hatpins I have made from
Some jewellery that I got from pound land
And primary and the gem on the bow also
Came from primary.
I got so much for just £5 so have a look
For the bargains.

Now for the card it is just a little larger
Than a A5 card
And I covered it with a pale blue
And white polka dot card.
And then I cut a white mat which I
Embossed with a Tonic rose folder.
Before I stuck this one down I wrapped 
A piece of white lace around the centre.

Next I cut the largest die in the romantic rose
Die set out of blue polka dot card
I added this to the centre of the card.
Next I cut the next die down in white card
I added this one on to the larger die with
Foam tape.
And then with blue card I cut the smallest 
Die onto the top of these.
I then cut the rose out of white card
And I added this to the top of my die cuts.

Next I cut two of the daisy's out of the blue
And white card which I added to the bottom
Of my card I also cut some leafs
Out of white card and I added them to
My daisy's.

To finish off with I tied a large bow out of blue and white
Organza ribbon.

That's all for today and I thank you so much
For all the comments you leave me I value
Your support.
And if you have a active blog I would love to
Return the favour.
But if you don't have a blog I thank you so much
For your support.

Many Thanks
Debs xxx

No comments: