Wednesday 22 April 2015

Pink Roses








 
 
 
Good morning all I hope you are all well
and enjoying the lovely weather we are having.
But don't sit in it and get burnt like I did yesterday.
So theres no sun for me today ill just sit
and craft.
 
Well I've done really well I've had half a hour
longer asleep tonight so ive done really well
I've had 4 hours sleep
 
 
Todays card is a 7"-7" card and the topper
is one I got years ago from Kanban i'm
now trying to use things that ive forgot about
until now.
 
I covered my card with a pink mat and then
I printed off my checked paper from the new
Ooh la la cd called Paul Oakley collection.
 
I then cut some hearts out in pink and blues
I used the Tonic heart dies for this.
I added these to the top corner.
I then added my topper to the centre by using
double sided foam tape.
 
Next I cur the corner die from the same tonic set
out of pink card I added this to the bottom corner.
 
I cut my flowers by using the heartfelt creations
Aster dies in pink, blue and checked paper.
I added these to the bottom corner and one to
the top corner.
 
Next I tied a large bow out of pink and blue
organza ribbon I added this to the side of the topper.
I made two hatpin which I added to the bow.
 
To finish off with I added s few gems.
 
That's all for today and should you leave me any comments
I would love to return the favour if you have a active blog.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xx
 

No comments: