Wednesday 8 April 2015

Ooh la la Paul Oakley CD samples




Good morning all I hope you are all well and enjoying all the sunny weather.

Today's cards are from the new Ooh la la CD
By Paul Oakley
And I have to say this CD is absolutely beautiful
There's something for everyone on there.

I have more samples to show but my laptop as
Gone for repair and my samples where on it.
But I have just heard its on its way home.
I've have really missed it. This is not good
Having to blog on my phone.

So as soon as it gets here I will post them all.
If you watched create and craft yesterday you
Would have seen how good it is.

That's all for today and thank you for stopping by.
Should you leave me any comments I would love
To return the favour if you have a active blog.
But if you don't then I thank you so
Much for taking the time to comment.

Many Thanks
Debs xxx

No comments: