Monday 20 April 2015

Glittered Aster






 
Good morning all im hoping you are all well
on this Monday morning I don't know about you
but I think the weekend went really fast.
I hope today is going to be a little warmer
then yesterday.
 
I'm sorry about the photo's not being good as
I tried everything to get a clear photo.
 
I started by cutting my stepper card out by
using the stepper die.
You can get this die from.
It makes it so much easier than having
to measure and cut it out by hand.
 
I then cut the Marianne square die which i
added it to the centre piece of my card.
Next I cut out my Spellbinder's Aster die twice
so that my flower looked full.
I then made my flower up then I glittered it.
 
I then added it to the centre of my card.
I then wrapper a piece of pink organza ribbon
around the bottom of my card.
Then I tied and bow and added this to my card.
 
To finish off with I added some gems to just
below my flower.
 
That's all for today and should you leave
me any comments I thank you so much and
if you have a active blog I would love to
return the favour and visit you.
But if you don't have a blog then I thank you so much
for taking the time to stop by and comment.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xxx 

No comments: