Tuesday 14 April 2015

Crystal Easel Card






Good morning Friends, Follower's and Visitors.
I hope you are all well on this Tuesday morning
it looks as though it could be a nice day
but it is only 4am so anything could happen
by the time when every ones up.
 
What are you all up to today i'm off to the
hairdressers as I go every Tuesday it is
my time to my self as my hairdresser is my friend
so we have a coffee and a chat. and a relax.
And then it's home and try and catch up with
my DT work as ive fallen behind with not having
my laptop. But my sister as printed me something
off so I can get going.
 
For todays card I have used a Crystal Easel card
designed by my friend Kathy Mills.
And it also comes with a frame and
a box the same shape.
And you can get them from
And the come in packs of three.
 
I printed off my image from the whoopsidaisy's
Daisy does Diva's cd.
and I coloured it in with Spectrum Noir pen's.
 
I cut it out with Spellbinder's Grand circles dies.
I then added this to my card.
I then added the frame on to the card by using
double sided foam tape.
 
Next I added my stopper bar by using
foam tape.
 
Next I cut my flowers out of red and white card.
I used the Spellbinder's Daisy die set.
 
I then made my daisy's up and I added them
to my card around the bottom half.
I then added a small flower on to the stopper bar.
 
To finish the card I added some red gems to the
centre of each flower.
 
That's all for today and I hope you like what
you see and should you leave me any
comments then I thank you so much. And if you
have a active blog I would love to return the
favour but if you don't then I thank you
for taking the time to stop by and comment.
 
Many thanks
Debs xx
 
 
 


No comments: