Thursday 9 April 2015

Another sample from Paul Oakley






Good morning all my friends followers and visitors
I hope you are all well and enjoying the lovely weather
We are having. But I don't know how long
It will last so enjoy while we can.

I would like to apologise if I have missed
Commenting on your blogs but I
Have still not got my laptop back yet and
I'm having to use my phone but it runs
My batterie down.

Today's card is one of my samples for
Ooh la la's Paul Oakley CD.
I think this one is my favourite one
As the colours and the image are just
Gorgeous.
I started with a white 8"-8" white card.
I then covered it with a backing paper from the CD.
And I then cut another paper on top of this one.

I printed off my topper and I mounted it onto
Some pink and white card.
I then cut a piece of checked paper which I wrapped a piece of lace and some pompoms around it before
I stuck it down.
I then added my topper to the centre of my card.
Next I tied a large bow out of white organza and
Then a smaller pink one to sit on top.
I then added a flower to the centre of the bow.
To finish off I added some flowers to the corners
Of the topper.

Thanks all for today 
Should you leave me any comment I do really appreciate
Them and if you have a active blog I
Would love to return the favour. But if you don't
Have a blog then I thank you so much
For taking the time to leave a comment.

Many Thanks
Debs xx


No comments: