Wednesday 4 March 2015

Tonic Butterflies

 
 
Good morning to my friends follower's and visitor's
I hope you are all well
I would just like to welcome my newest
follower Tracy Rogers I hope you enjoy
being here and that you can take some
inspiration away with you. 
 
For today's card I Have
used my tonic dies but i'm
very sorry I cant remember the names
of them as I've still not got my craft room
sorted  and I just grabbed these dies
as I were asked to make a quick card.
 
I started with a 8"-8" white card which
I covered with a pink satin board next I
cut a smaller mat which I die cut my oval in the
centre and while it were still in the die
I embossed it just remember don't closed your
embossing folder or your die will cut it.
 
I then added my white mat on to the pink one.
I cut all my butterflies out in pink satin board
and I then added then around the oval centre.
 
I then made some white flower's which I added
to the centre of my oval. I added a gem into
the centre of every flower.
 
That's all for today and I thank you so much
should you leave me any comment's they
are really appreciated. and if you have a active
blog then I would love to return the favour.
But if you don't have a blog then I thank you
for taking the time out to stop by.
 
Many thanks
 
Debs xx

No comments: