Thursday 12 March 2015

Pink camielia



 
 
Morning all hope you are all well on this Thursday
I cant believe that we are in the second half of the week.
and soon we will be altering the clocks.
I hope it will soon be warmer I don't like being co;d.
 
Today's card is from a Kanban topper
that I have had for ever so I thought I stop it from
being on its known in a box lol.
 
I started off with a 7"-7" white card that I 
covered with a pink gingham card.
And then a lovely floral card.
I then cut a strip of card in the two cards I have used.
I wrapped an piece of ribbon around it.
 
I then cut my topper out with spellbinders labels 23.
and the I cut the larger size out of gingham card.
I layered them up and I then added 
them to the centre of my card.
 
Next I added some pink paper flowers to the bottom
corner of my card they are all the same colour
of the card but they look a different colour in the
photo's.
 
To finish off with I tied a large bow out of
White organza ribbon which I glued to the
side of my topper.
 
That's all for today and I hope you all have a good one.
should you leave me any comment I thank you so must
and I do really appreciate them.
If you have a active blog then I would love to
return the favour.
But if you don't then I thank you for taking
the time to stop by and comment.
 
Many Thanks
 
Debs xx  

No comments: