Monday 30 March 2015

Ooh LaLa Spring/Easter #177



 
 
Good morning everyone I hope you are all well
on this Monday morning
Today's card is for the Ooh La La #177
Challenge Spring/Easter.
 
For this card I have used the Ooh La La
Everyday Occasions cd it is a beautiful cd
it as got something for every occasion.
 
For this card I started with a white 7"-7" card.
I cut a mat out off purple card and a light green one.
Then I added a patterned lilac card.
 
I Printed off my topper of which is a large topper.
I added 2 doily's one to the top
and one to the opposite corners
I added my topper into the centre of the card.
I then added some lilac and green paper flower's
to the bottom corner.
 
To finish off with I tied a bow out of purple and green
ribbon.
I added this to the side of my topper
and I added a hat pin that I made to the bow.
 
That's all for today and should you leave me any
comment I do really appreciate them.
And if you have a blog the I would love
to return the favour and visit you.
But if you don't have a blog I thank
you for taking the time to comment.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xx

No comments: