Tuesday 10 March 2015

A touch of vintage





 
 
Good morning to my friends followers and visitors.
I hope you are all well.
I would just like to welcome Helen
Who is my latest follower and I hope  like what you
see and take some inspiration away with you.
 
What are you all up to today I hope it's better
than what I'm doing.
I'm going in hospital in a couple of hours for a
injection into my spine so I'm hoping that I
will be able to come home this evening.
 
Anyway back to my card for the day.
I have used a cd from Ooh La La
Passed Memories.
 
I started with a 7"-7" white card I printed off my topper
and two sheets of backing papers.
I matted and layered the two backing papers.
But before I stuck them down I wrapped
a piece a cream lace around the centre.
 
Next I cut a strip of backing paper and matted it
on to cream card.
I added this down the side of my card. 
I matted my topper with the same papers.
And I then added it to the centre of my card.
 
Next I tied a large satin bow which with
my hot glue gun I added it to the side of my topper.
I added a large flower onto the centre of my bow.
 
To finish of with I added paper flowers to the
bottom corner of my card and a
 small rose to each corner.
 
That's all for today and should you leave me
any comments then I thank you so much.
And if you have a active blog I would like
to return the favour and visit you.
But if you don't have a blog then I thank you
so much for taking the time to comment.
And I do really appreciate them.
 
Many Thanks
Debs xx

No comments: