Friday 20 March 2015

A Royal Circle





 
Good morning all I hope you are all well on this Friday morning.
I would just like to welcome my newest follower
And that is Jo I hope that you like what you see.
And you can get some inspiration.
 
I must apologise for the colour as I've tried everything
I could to try and show the colour better as it#
is a lovely minty green and cream.
 
I started with a 8"-8" cream scallop card.
I then cut a mat at 7ins out of lovely decorative
mint and cream paper. I then cut a cream mat
and then another minty green mat.
Before I stuck them down a wrapped a piece of
 cream lace around the bottom.
 
Next I cut a mat at 5ins out of cream card and then
another one out of minty green and cream paper.
before I glued it down I wrapped a piece of lace
Around the centre.
I added this to the centre of my card.
 
I then cut the Royal circles dies out of cream and the
 minty green and cream paper.
I mounted them all up and I added this to the centre.
And I put a rose into the centre of my centre piece.
 
I then added a strip of beads across the top of the lace.
 
I then Tied a large bow out of cream satin
ribbon and then I added it to the side of my topper.
To finish of with I added three pearls to the top corner.
And gem onto the bow.
 
That's all for today and I hope you like what
you see and if you leave any comments then
I thank you so much. and if you have a active blog
I would love the return the favour.
But if you don't then I thank you for taking
the time to stop by and leave a comment.
 
I hope you all have a lovely weekend.
 
Many Thanks
 
Debs xx
 
 
 

No comments: