Friday 27 February 2015

Stylish Bonnet




 
 
Good Morning All hope you are all well
on this Friday morning.
And are you all ready for the weekend.
What are you all up to today.
I'm going to be pampered today i'm of to
get my nails done as I had another fall
yesterday and broke four nails so i'm having a
relaxing day.
 
Back to today's card I've used the Ooh La La
Passion for fashion cd.
this is a A5 card that I covered with
 some of the paper from the cd.
I printed off my image and I cut it out
with a Sue Wilson Die.
Then I cut a frame to go around it.
 
I added it to the top half of my card.
I then printed my sentiment off and cut
it out with another Sue Wilson die I've
just for got what it's called. Using double
sided foam tape I added it just below my topper.
 
Next I added some paper flowers t the
bottom corner of my card.
And two on to the corner of my frame.
 
To finish of with I tried a large white bow
out of organza ribbon and a smaller bow out of
blue seam binding.
I popped a flower on to the centre of
my bow.
 
That's all for today.
 
And should you leave me any comments
I thank you so much and they are really
appreciated. and if you have a active blog
I would love to return the favour.
But if you don't then I really thank you
for taking the time out to stop by.
 
Many Thanks
 
Debs xx

No comments: