Thursday 19 February 2015

Lovely Butterflies




 
 
Good morning to all my friends, followers and visitors.
I hope that you are all well on this Thursday morning.
I had a good day of crafting yesterday so
today it's the ironing day as I've got a lot to do.
And then it's time to clean my craftroom.
 
Today's card is from the Ooh La La
for every occasion cd.
 
And this image just jumped out at me as
I love butterflies.
I started off by printing off my topper
and two sheets of backing papers.
I put one at the top and the other at the bottom.
I cut my topper out with the spellbinder's
Labels 28.
Then I cut the largest size of the 
 Spellbinder's A2 Devine Eleoquence
die out of a lilac satin card.
I the added my topper on to this die cut.
labels 28 just fits it perfectly.
I added this to the centre of my card with
double sided foam tape.
 
Next I tied a large cream bow out of seam binding.
And a lilac ribbon which I added to the side of
my topper with my hot glue gun.
I then added a cream rose onto the centre of the bow.
 
Next I cut some cream flower flourishes.
I then added some paper roses to the bottom
of my card. and to finish with I added
my die cut flourishes to the paper flowers.
 
It would be lovely if you could leave me your
 thoughts on this card. And  I really appreciate them.
And if you have a active blog I would love to
return the favour by visiting you.
And if you don't have a blog then
I thank you very much
 
Many Thanks
Debs xx
for your comments.

No comments: