Saturday 28 February 2015

Kittens and Roses




 
 
Good morning to all my friends followers and visitors.
I hope you are all well on this Saturday Morning.
What are you all up to this weekend anything nice.
 
Well i'm off to do some shopping this morning
and then to Asda. And then i'm hoping to get
some DT work done.
And then to give my craft room a going over.
 
Back to today's card I think it's a real feminine
one with the pretty colours.
 
I used the Ooh La La cd called
Yesterday's Memories.
 
I started by printing off two sheets of backing papers
and  the Topper sheet.
I covered my card with the backing papers I wrapped a piece
of cream lace around the centre before I stuck it down.
 
Next I cut the Sue Wilson's Spanish background
out of cream card  and I cut a pink mat for
my background to sit on.
 
I then added it to the centre of my card front.
I then added three pink paper roses to the
bottom corner.
 
And to finish off I tied a large pink bow out
of satin ribbon I added this to the side of my
topper and I then added I gem onto
the centre of the bow.
 
That's all for today and should you leave
me any comments then I thank you so much and
they are really appreciated.
And if you have a active blog then I would love
to return the favour. But if you don't the
 I thank you for taking the time to stop by
and leave a comment.
 
Many Thanks
 
Debs xxx

No comments: