Saturday 21 February 2015

Challenge #34 for Creative craft cottage



 
 
Good morning all I hope you are all well
I would just like to welcome
Pauline Yates to my blog as she my latest follower
I have just been accepted as a member of
Creative craft Cottage Design team and
this is my first card it is for the #34 challenge
Add a sentiment and the Sponsor is Karleigh Sue
 
 why not pop along and join in the challenge with us.
 
I do hope you like this card as i'm a little nervous with it being
my first card.
 
I started off by printing of my image and colouring it in with
Spectrum Noir Pens.
And then I cut I out with the spellbinder's Labels 28
Next I cut a decorative labels 28 out of teal card.
I added this to a mat of white card.
 
For my base card I started with a 7"-7" white card them I cut
a teal and white dog tooth card but before I stuck this down
I wrapped a piece of teal satin ribbon around the centre.
 
I then added my topper to the left hand side of my card.
I then tied a large bow out of teal ribbon and I added it on to
the right side of the topper.
I then added a feather to the bow and I added my sentiment
on to the centre of the bow.
 
I then added a daisy to the top corner of my topper.
and to finish off with I added some paper flowers to the bottom
right hand bottom corner.
 
I hope you like what you see and if you should leave
me any comments I do really appreciate them and if you have
a active blog I would love to return the favour. But if not
then I thank you very much.
 
Many thanks
 
Debs xx
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: