Friday 30 January 2015

Lets Celebrate with Parchment

 
 

 
 
Good Morning Friends followers and newbies
I hope you are all well on this Friday morning.
Have you all got some snow today.
If you have just be careful when you  are out
and about.
Well it's cold and snowy here but I've got
to go out in it.
I'm off to have my nails done and then it town
and then to Asda for food shopping just in case
we get some more snow this weekend I hope not.
 
Today's card is for a friend she asked me to make
a card for her friend and she wanted it to be large
and over the top and I think this fits the bill.
 
I made a double pop out gate fold card.
for the front I did some embossing on to vellum
and I also did some paper pricking.
then I covered both sides of the front of the card.
Next I embossed two star like shape that I
added to the centre of the fronts.
I than added Happy Birthday to the top of
the left front. And Celebrate at the bottom right
to finish the fronts I embossed and cut out a butterfly
out of vellum.
 
For the inside I covered it with some pretty
papers I then cut and embossed 4 shapes like the front one.
to hand inside the pop outs.
 
I know its a bit over the top but you have
 to do what you are asked for.
I must say its a good job it was to be given by
hand or it would cost a fortune as it were very heavy.
 
 
Thank you for taking the time out to stop by.
and if you leave me any comments I thank
you so much for your kindness.
 
Many thanks
 
Debs xx 
 
  

No comments: